Thursday, February 14, 2008

Researching for Essay Two

When I began researching for my topic i did not know what to expect on how difficult itwould be to find information. From the beginning i found it to be very easy to get information off the network. I was able to get information from many different resources. There were over thousands of different documents discussing the impact that cell phones have on our society today. I was able to find many graphs that are easy to obtain data. There were plenty of charts with stats from different decades since cell phones were introduced into our society. A problem i might have though is that my topic is to broad. I found a lot of information and i might need to get more specific with my question for my essay. If i do this i believe it will be a lot easier for my essay to have a direction. I believe my essay will be a lot more productive if i do this. It might be to vague and a not be a producitve essay if it is too vague. I am going to try to really focus on the impact that cellphones have on car drivers.

No comments: