Sunday, February 24, 2008

Glossing

The major theme that reoccurs in my essay are the dangers of using a cell phone and driving versus drinking and driving. Throughout my essay i use personal experiences and factual support to examine both sides of this theme. There were really no themes that surprised me. After reading my draft all of the reoccurring ideas made sense to me and had their own places in my paper. I believe i need to develop a little more of the positives of having cell phones with you while driving. I need to do more research on this area to help support that side. I go back and forth between personal experiences and factual support. I believe it makes the paper flow better if you go back and forth. I might have a little repetition in some of my personal experiences but all of my factual support vary and help my essay in different ways.

No comments: